Part 1: A Personal BS Problem
Over the course of many years in sales, marketing, communications, branding, and management, I have come to learn a lot about bullshit. Depending on the situation, or who is dishing out, I can call it out for what it is or sweep it under the carpet as if it were nothing at all.
Linked in this post (references and further reading)
- The Help: Eat my shit!
- The Philosophy of Deception
- Seller System versus Buyer System
- How to Negotiate with a Liar
- The Role of Odor-Evoked Memory in Psychological and Physiological Health
- "Shit a brick"
- The Money Shitter
- The death of glasnost: How Russia's attempt at openness failed
- Guide to Reading Microexpressions
- When You Feel Bad About Yourself
- The Creative World’s Bullshit Industrial Complex
- Synaesthesia: Smelling A Sound Or Hearing A Color
- 'Bullshit can work': Advertising’s real fraud problem
- Why Do We Believe These Pathological Liars?
- 20 Diversion Tactics Highly Manipulative Narcissists, Sociopaths and Psychopaths Use to Silence You
- Six Reasons Why Politicians Believe They Can Lie (And Not Get Caught)
- The Transparent Eyeball
- What is God's Number?
- The Myth of the Alpha Male